Active Student Membership
If you are currently enrolled in classes, this is for you! Must have a current ID or be under 18 to receive this offer (15 years old minimum). This is a monthly rate, and all memberships require 15 days notice for cancellation or payment info to be updated.
Beginners will be put through a specific onboarding program when they attend regular gi classes. This will consist of drilling proper movements, positions, and submissions. This will give them the opportunity to learn correct movement and condition their bodies for more aggresive rolling (sparring). Safety is our priority!
- Monday 12pm “Gi Intermediate”
- Monday 6pm “No-Gi” (Current Members)
- Tuesday 6pm “Gi Fundamental/Intermediate” (Trial Students Welcome)
- Wednesday 5:15pm “Gi Open Rolling” (Intermediate/Advanced Students)
- Thursday 6pm “Gi Fundamental/Intermediate” (Trial Students Welcome)
- Friday 12:00pm “Gi Drilling/Open Mat” (Current Members)
- Saturday 10am “Gi Open Mat”
- Sunday 11am “Gi Drilling/Rolling” (Ad-hoc open mats)