Our classes are designed for beginners and seasoned practitioners, alike! Head instructor, Brad teaches the majority of lessons, and coach Dustin (purple belt) teaches a couple of times per week! Newbies are encouraged to attend Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Saturday classes to begin.
Beginners and those looking to re-start their BJJ journey will be put through a specific on-boarding program when they attend regular gi classes. This will consist of drilling proper movements, positions, and submissions. This will give them the opportunity to learn correct movement and condition their bodies for more aggressive rolling (sparring). Safety is our priority!
Adult Practice Times
- Monday 12pm “Gi Intermediate”
- Monday 6pm “No-Gi” (Current Members)
- Tuesday 6pm “Gi Fundamental/Intermediate” (Trial Students Welcome)
- Wednesday 12pm “Gi Intermediate”
- Wednesday 5:15pm “Gi Open Rolling” (Intermediate/Advanced Students)
- Thursday 6pm “Gi Fundamental/Intermediate” (Trial Students Welcome)
- Friday 12:00pm “Gi Drilling/Open Mat” (Current Members)
- Saturday 10am “Member Open Mat”