Beginners are encouraged to attend noon classes or Tuesday/Thursday evening classes to begin an on-boarding process. This will consist of drilling proper movements, positions, and submissions to learn correct movements before more aggressive rolling (sparring). Safety is our priority! Call or text (preferred) 208-918-2637 to schedule a trial class.
Adult Class Times
- Monday 12pm “”Gi Fundamentals/Intermediate/Advanced"
- Monday 5:30pm “Nogi Fundamentals/ Intermediate”
- Tuesday 5:30pm “Gi Fundamentals/Intermediate/Advanced (split mat)”
- Wednesday 12pm “Gi Fundamentals/Intermediate/Advanced”
- Wednesday 5:15pm “Gi Competition Training”
- Thursday 5:30pm “Gi Fundamentals/Intermediate/Advanced (split mat)”
- Friday 12:00pm “Nogi Fundamentals/Intermediate/Advanced”
- Saturday 10:30am “Gi Open Mat”