On-boarding & Member Policies
- Memberships automatically reoccur every 30 days. The day you choose to register, your payment will cover the following 30 days of classes. We don't require any contracts or term commitments.
- Registration can be through our website or by Square if you sign-up at the academy. (credit or debit cards only)
- Please provide 15 days notice for us to cancel your membership.
- Your membership may be canceled at any time, at the discretion of the owner, if you are not maintaining a high standard inside and outside of the academy.
- All members/guests are required to sign a general liability waiver, which can be found under the "memberships" tab on our site!
- Wear a clean gi or rashguard to every single class. The head instructor has the discretion to ask you to leave class.
- Do not attend any classes if you are sick or have any open wounds/sores. The head instructor has the discretion to ask you to leave class.
- Please wear a rash-guard under your gi if you are a hairy bear. Keep fingernails and toenails short to protect your teammates, and your own nails.
- You may park at 1412 West Idaho if you are at an evening class or a Friday noon class. Street parking is metered up to 6pm, and we are not responsible for any parking tickets.